tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lajos Moczar <lm...@galatea.com>
Subject Re: Difficulties with Virtual Host in the Apache + Tomcat
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:38:04 GMT
Oh, well if his JkMount is /*.jsp like you suggested, then yeah, his
<Context> path should be "". But if he leaves it at /web/ged/*.jsp, then
it is ok. However, the docBase will still get him, I think.

Lajos

Turner, John wrote:
> The Context path is going to be wrong, too.  Shouldn't it be empty?
>
> John

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training
             Cocoon Developer's Handbook
  (www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672322579)

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL