tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lajos Moczar <lm...@galatea.com>
Subject Re: Difficulties with Virtual Host in the Apache + Tomcat
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:21:09 GMT
That's 'cause your <Host> docBase is set to /web/ged while your
<Context> docBase is set do ged. So Tomcat is looking for your app at
/web/ged/ged. Try setting the <Host> docBase to /web.

Lajos

Sebastião Carlos Santos wrote:
> John,
> 	I accomplished the change suggested by you in httpd.conf and however when I open http://www.ged.ufu.br
receive the following error message:
> HTTP Status 500 - No Context configured to process this request

> type Status report
>
> message No Context configured to process this request
>
> description The server encountered an internal error (No Context configured to process
this request) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

> Apache Tomcat/4.1.18
>
> What can be happening?
> In case you want to try to open URL, be the will for such an action.
> Respectfully,

> On 17/01/2003 at 09:31 Turner, John wrote:
>

>>E-mail Premium BOL
>>Antivírus, anti-spam e até 100 MB de espaço. Assine já!
>>http://email.bol.com.br/
>>
>>Try
>>
>>JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
>>
>>instead of
>>
>>JkMount /web/ged/*.jsp ajp13
>>
>>for www.ged.ufu.br.
>>
>>Also, you can 4 (or more) virtual hosts in Tomcat, just setup four Host
>>elements, each with the appropriate name and/or alias.
>>
>>John

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training
             Cocoon Developer's Handbook
  (www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672322579)

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL