tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lajos Moczar <lm...@galatea.com>
Subject Re: WARP (Apache<->Tomcat)
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:25:24 GMT
Neal -

Certainly on Windows it is. But on Linux as well, I've heard people
complain about things like connectivity breaking after certain periods
of time. I vaguely remember having something similar happen, but at the
moment I can't recall what the exact issue was. Let me ask - is there a
particular reason why you want webapp instead of jk? If you are using it
for production, as I said before, jk simply has had more of a life and
has had more bugs worked out of it. Consequently it is super stable. My
own sites stay up for months on end with no problems. I have one site
that has been continuously up for almost a year using jk.

Regards,

Lajos