tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Kovach <kkov...@kevinkovach.com>
Subject Re: Another port 80 problem
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:28:59 GMT
Done, but no change. Still get the '500 Internal Server Error'. I still
get a regular record in my access log in apache, which leads me to
believe that I've got something wrong in my tomcat config. I'm sure I
could be wrong. :-) All the connector tags and such in server.xml are
still not clear to me.

- Kevin