tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Boeckman <matth...@saepio.com>
Subject Re: DTD for server.xml??
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 16:58:58 GMT
Just so there is a confirmation from someone who did it, This works!

 From my server.xml:

<!DOCTYPE web-app[
<!ENTITY vhost SYSTEM
"/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12-LE-jdk14/conf/vhost.xml" >
]>
<Server ...
*snip*
</Host>
	%vhost;
</Engine>
</Service>

FWIW, vhost.xml is a full <Host> subset.

Thanks!

-Matthew

Jeanfrancois Arcand wrote:
> Oups (remove the quote)
>
> <!DOCTYPE web-app[
>    <!ENTITY vhost1 SYSTEM "/path/to/tomcat/conf/vhost1.xml">
>
> ]>
>
> -- Jeanfrancois
>
> Jeanfrancois Arcand wrote:
>
>> I thin it should be defined like this:
>>
>> <!DOCTYPE web-app[
>>     <!ENTITY vhost1 SYSTEM "/path/to/tomcat/conf/vhost1.xml">
>>
>> "]>
>>
>> I did not try it but that the way ENTITY works usually.
>>
>> -- Jeanfrancois
>>
>> Turner, John wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry, that should be
>>> <!ENTITY vhost1 SYSTEM "/path/to/tomcat/conf/vhost1.xml">
>>>
>>> Typo in "vhost".
>>>
>>> John

Matthew Boeckman			(816) 777-2160
Manager - Systems Integration		Saepio Technologies