tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jon Eaves <...@eaves.org>
Subject Re: unsubscribing to this mailing list
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 01:45:37 GMT
Hi Mark, John

These lists are using ezmlm. You can unsubscribe from a
"wrong address" by sending a blank email to this address:

That should end up with the right mail address being sent to ezmlm
and your confirmation email hopefully will end up in your inbox.

Then reply to that and it should work. If it doesn't then you
will need to get a moderator to send an email using the same "To"
field and that will not require confirmation.

Disclaimer:  I've never tried this, but that's what the manual says
to do.

Cheers,
	-- jon

--