tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cox, Charlie" <c...@cincom.com>
Subject RE: Duplicate servlet invocation on a single request
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 21:14:17 GMT
are you sure it is calling your servlet twice? I only see one redirect in
the log and I don't see the "entering zzz" at all as defined in your code
sample. This could be that IE sends a HEAD request at the same time as the
POST request. Normally the HEAD request is handled by Tomcat, so it wouldn't
get to your servlet.

Charlie