tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lafredo, Stephen" <stephen_lafr...@merck.com>
Subject How to: Run Tomcat 4.x as a Windows NT service
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:15:24 GMT
Hi,

How about How To instructions for running versions of Tomcat >= 4.x as a
Windows NT service.

Something similar to:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/NT-Service-howto.html
<http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/NT-Service-howto.html>

Additionally, for the life of me I cannot find where in the documentation
there is any mention of Tomcat's command-line parameters which I believe
solves the issue I mentioned above.

Thanks.

Stephen Lafredo
Merck & Co., Inc.
USHH IS Application Architecture, WP97-A315
V: (215) 652-2668
E: stephen_lafredo@merck.com

Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck
& Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary
copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.