tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Durst" <ddu...@larubber.com>
Subject Re: help - tomcat/dbcp deployment
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:50:09 GMT
> Well, to get DBCP working was not difficult at all. I just followed
> Tomcat how-to docs. And, as I learned from other people, it's being used
> on a production level.
>
> My Tomcat's version is 4.1.12.
>
> Thank you.
> Igor TN

I have been trying to get this damn thing working w/ postgres for about
a week now.

I got it working on 1 machine (MY DESKTOP) from a completely fresh install
of 4.1.18 w/ J2SDK 1.4.

I attempted to duplicate the enviroment on the development server, and I
think I have achieved duplication, BUT it still doesn't work.

It seems not not be able to find the JDBC driver, it thinks the
driverClassName I am passing through is NULL.