tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Purcell" <spurc...@vertisinc.com>
Subject Server Is Up, One More Question
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 20:32:04 GMT
I got the server up. It was a port issue. In the server.xml there is a line:
I think it is the first non-comment line

That line messed me up. Is that stating that it is using port 8005 for the jvm connection?
If anyone gets this, could you fill me in a little.

I changed that line to 8080 which I guess conflicted with another line that has 8080 in it,
about half way down.
<connection className="org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpConnector"
    port="8080" minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="75" yada yada

I assume that line is the server? So If I want to run straight port 80, change it there?

Thanks for all the help
Sincerely
Scott