tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matt Fury <ma...@what-the.net>
Subject Re: Help! Installing SSL Certificate
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:41:41 GMT
Ahh I see why you were asking me via email.

No I have the keystore file specified. The self-gen
keystore works fine with Tomcat but the purchases SSL
that I've added to the keystore via the keytool docs
does not work. The logs show that Tomcat accepts the
SSL configuration but when I hit it from the browser
it doesn't connect.

-Matt