tomcat-users mailing list archives

From x x <cuervo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: problem connecting to a as400
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:21:15 GMT
I have the 0S/400 V5R1M0, i have only the jt400.jar in
commom/lib of my tomcat in the linux, i dont have the
toolbox from IBM, i read abou it on the web, and i
dont know is free or if i have to buy one. Dont you
knoww if there a way to connect to the as/400 without
this toolbok. Or i must need have this toolbok

thanks.