tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sebastião Carlos Santos" <scarlosan...@bol.com.br>
Subject RE: Tomcat + Apache + Virtual Host (new)
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:58:33 GMT

Excuse me, but I ordered a wrong information.....
When I used the configuration
JkMount / *. jsp ajp13
JkMount / servlet / * ajp13
the navigator didn't try to do the download of the. jsp, but I obtained the following error
message.
HTTP Status 500 - No Context configured to process this request
type Status report
message No Context configured to process this request
description The server encountered an internal error (No Context configured to process this
request) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
Apache Tomcat/4.1.18
I believe that the download attempt was problem of chache of the navigatorb
Sebastião Carlos Santos
Oracle Database Administrator
Universidade Federal de Uberlândia - UFU
Gratificação de Estímulo à Docência - GED