tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sebastião Carlos Santos" <>
Subject Tomcat + Apache + Virtual Host (new)
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:25:01 GMT

      I installed the Apache 1.3.27 again together with Tomcat 4.1.18 through
of, as we talked yesterday, using LoadModule, AddModule and
JkWorkersFile in httpd.conf.
      After the installation of the Apache + Tomcat + mod_jk I tested the installation in and everything worked accordingly the expected.
      I made the modifications, that I will list below, in server.xml of the
Tomcat and in httpd.conf, but when I try to access URL
navigator tries to do the download of the file jsp instead of interpreting the file.

<Host name="" docBase="/web">
<Context path="/admged" docBase="admged" debug="0">

    DocumentRoot /web/admged
    JkMount /admged ajp13
    JkMount /admged/* ajp13

Detail: I commented on the instructions JkMount /examples ajp13 JkMount /examples/* ajp13
in the block <IfModule mod_jk.c> </IfModule>n
Sebastião Carlos Santos
Oracle Database Administrator
Universidade Federal de Uberlândia - UFU
Gratificação de Estímulo à Docência - GED

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message