tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sebastião Carlos Santos" <scarlosan...@bol.com.br>
Subject Tomcat + Apache + Virtual Host (new)
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:25:01 GMT

Lajos,
      I installed the Apache 1.3.27 again together with Tomcat 4.1.18 through
of mod_jk.so, as we talked yesterday, using LoadModule, AddModule and
JkWorkersFile in httpd.conf.
      After the installation of the Apache + Tomcat + mod_jk I tested the installation in

http://admged.ufu.br/examples/jsp and everything worked accordingly the expected.
      I made the modifications, that I will list below, in server.xml of the
Tomcat and in httpd.conf, but when I try to access URL http://www.admged.ufu.br/teste.jsp
the
navigator tries to do the download of the file jsp instead of interpreting the file.

server.xml

<Host name="admged.ufu.br" docBase="/web">
<Context path="/admged" docBase="admged" debug="0">
</Host>

httpd.conf
<VirtualHost admged.ufu.br>
    ServerAdmin scsantos@ufu.br
    DocumentRoot /web/admged
    ServerName admged.ufu.br
    ServerAlias www.admged.ufu.br
    JkMount /admged ajp13
    JkMount /admged/* ajp13
</VirtualHost>

Detail: I commented on the instructions JkMount /examples ajp13 JkMount /examples/* ajp13
in the block <IfModule mod_jk.c> </IfModule>n
Sebastião Carlos Santos
Oracle Database Administrator
Universidade Federal de Uberlândia - UFU
Gratificação de Estímulo à Docência - GED