tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Garrett Smith <javadevm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: HttpSessionbindingListener
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 07:00:19 GMT
Sessions are created automatically by the container, which handles all the
implementation details. An HttpSession is an interface; the container
determines the session's true runtime type.

Test it on your container:
<%= session.getClass() %>

valueBound/Unbound call back to the object that implements this interface,
telling it that it was added/removed to the session.

http://www.acknowledge.co.uk/java/tutorial/servlet_tutorial/servlets/working_sessions.html

--- Henry <henry@cafelab.com> wrote:
> Hi FRIENDS:
>
> while I use JSP building my AP , where can I implement this interface? should
> I implement it just in the page/servlet which
> I create session? or I have to implement it all my pages?

=====
http://dhtmlkitchen.com/
JSP | Servlets | DHTML

Garrett Needs A Job