tomcat-users mailing list archives

From vim m <vim6662...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Apache2.0.40 Tomcat4.1.18 Integration on Linux 7.1
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:16:21 GMT
Do you have to include Context in server.xml? Let me
get this straight first - Is this required when tomcat
runs as a standalone? If so, I have never included
anything in server.xml. Both for tomcat on win and
linux. And they have been working fine for me. Also I
have integrated apache and tomcat on windows without
making any Context additions to server.xml.

Another thing is, even examples dont work for me, and
the context for that is already in the xml file. And
there is the error in my apache's log file to be
explained. IT doesnt seem to point to a context
problem does it?

Thank you.