tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sebastião Carlos Santos" <scarlosan...@bol.com.br>
Subject RE: Apache + Tomcat + Virtual Host
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:19:56 GMT
John,
	My great problem is that my application won't be put on the $CATALINA_HOME.
	The / web was an assembly point, as any any other one (for instance / opt, / home, / usr)
defined in the moment of the installation.
	The $CATALINA_HOME appears for / usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18, in other words, obviously
an assembly point totally different from the / web