tomcat-users mailing list archives

From vim m <>
Subject Apache2.0.40 Tomcat4.1.18 Integration on Linux 7.1
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:00:16 GMT
I would like to integrate Apache2.0.40 and
Tomcat4.1.18 on my computer running Linux 7.1.
I downloaded the latest version of mod_jk from
and put it in usr/local/apache2/modules/.

I followed all the steps for configuring
apache/tomcat.(Actuall followed John Turner's
except the connectors build part)

Restarted tomcat and apache.
Apache gives me the following error. httpd: module
"mod_jk.c" is not compatible with this version of

Is the error about the version of my mod_jk?? I am not
sure if it is. If so, which file should I download to

Thank you in advance.

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>