tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ari Suutari <ari.suut...@syncrontech.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.1.18, JK2, IIS - Second try
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 06:48:13 GMT
Hi,

On Saturday 18 January 2003 01:26, Dan Tran wrote:
> That is a good news that It works for you. Then It must be something wrong
> on my configuration.  Could you send me your works2.properties and
> jk2.properties?

	Check your registry entries. There is one entry called
	"extensionUri", which should point to isapi_redirector2.dll.

	Ie. if you put isapi_redirector2.dll into inetpub/scripts, the
	extensionUri should be /scripts/isapi_redirector2.dll. Also,
	check that scripts directory have permission in IIS to
	execute DLL.

	Otherwise, you'll receive an error.

		Ari S.