tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve R Burrus <burru...@yahoo.com>
Subject What about the Context tag?
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 06:49:00 GMT
 Hello there, newbie finds himself in some need of help with using the <Context>
tag!! I happen to have a server-side Java programming book that tells the reader
to edit this tag in the server.xml file with the specific context path for the
servlet to be seen in the browser, HOWEVER I have noticed that some in this group
have said that this whole file should just be left alone, that Tomcat could
somehow "magically" find the correct path for the servlet! Who is right about this
anyway?!