tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: org.apache.naming.factory.BeanFactory bugs (and fixes)
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 05:02:29 GMT

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Hansen, Richard wrote:

> Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:34:37 -0600
> From: "Hansen, Richard" <Richard.Hansen@westgroup.com>
> To: "Tomcat Users List (E-mail)" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: org.apache.naming.factory.BeanFactory bugs (and fixes)
>
> In trying to define my own JNDI resources using BeanFactory I came across a
> number of bugs.

Rick,

Thanks for doing the investigation and patches for these problems!  Could
you do me a favor, and post this as a bug report:

  http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/

and add the patches as attachments?  That way, it will stay in front of
the developers until it is dealt with.  Things in mailing lists sometimes
get lost in the volume.

Thanks!

Craig