tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Charles Baker <raschar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Debian packages
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:05:21 GMT

--- Reynir_Hübner <reynir@hugsmidjan.is> wrote:
> Has anyone created debian packages of tomcat 4.1.x ?
> Please inform me of where to find these if there are
> any available (I've only found some unstable
> packages).
>
> Thanx
> -reynir@hugsmidjan.is

That is one of the reasons I upgraded my machine to
unstable. I've had few problems so far, and none
related to tomcat and java. Of course the machine in
question is not a mission critical server. YMMV.

=====
rascharles@yahoo.com
http://www.charleshbaker.com/~chb/
If you cannot in the long run tell everyone what you have been doing,
your doing was worthless. -- Edwim Schrodinger