tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Muratet <...@torchconcepts.com>
Subject Changes in jsps do not appear
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2003 04:15:45 GMT
Greetings

I am using Tomcat 4.1.10 in its standalone mode. My understanding of the
documentation is that every time a jsp is requested, the source is
checked and reparsed if it is more recent than the object in memory.
(Where would this be?)

I have a jsp that I have changed, but the changes do not appear. I
have reloaded the web app via the manager app, and I have even restarted
tomcat and still no change. I don't see anything in the logs that would
indicate a problem, although I'm not sure what I'm looking for.

Does anybody have any ideas where to start looking?

Thanks.

Mike