tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "kamlesh thakur" <kammo_...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Using XmlDocument with Tomcat
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2003 05:01:42 GMT
hello friends,

I am using XmlDocument class to modify a xml document in a method
inside a Java Class and calling the method of that class in a webl
program. I have copied JAXParsers.zip file in the
D:\tomcat\common\lib folder of the Tomcat web server and I have
imported the following packages for the purpose in the Java Class
program:

import com.sun.xml.tree.XmlDocument;
import org.w3c.dom.*;

While calling the function from webl program the control stops
before the statement below for creating an instance of the
XmlDocument class:

XmlDocument xmldocument =
XmlDocument.createXmlDocument("file:///c:/dice.xml");

Please help me where I am making a mistake.

Thanks

Regards

Kamlesh