tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Richard Dunn <richard.d...@arkona.com>
Subject Re: what source code control system?
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:04:52 GMT
I have used both SourceSafe, CVS (as well as PVCS and Continuus) and I would
easily pick CVS over SourceSafe and PVCS. Continuus is fine if you have big
$$$ and a very capable Continuus administrator. The only was I would consider
SourceSafe over CVS is if you have money to burn, are windows only, and have
an IDE that you just feel you *must* have that only works with SourceSafe. If
so, SourceSafe is great.