tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rasputin <raspu...@idoru.mine.nu>
Subject Re: why doesn't tomcat see my correct keystore?
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 12:49:01 GMT
* Rob Lagana <roblagana@hotmail.com> [0108 23:08]:

> I found out that tomcat was looking at the .keystore default...
> However I specified in the server.xml file the below and tomcat just
> ignores it.

>  <Parameter Name="keystore" Value="C:/keystore/newstore" />

I'd try putting the path relative to $CATALINA_BASE - maybe there's a
bug with the C:\ part?

"keystoreFile:
Add this attribute if the keystore file you created is not in the default
place that Tomcat expects (a file named .keystore in the user home
directory under which Tomcat is running). You can specify an absolute
pathname, or a relative pathname that is resolved against the
$CATALINA_BASE environment variable."