tomcat-users mailing list archives

From todd runstein <todd_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Newbie - question about .so files
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 21:07:28 GMT
I'm trying to run some examples of JSPs that utilize
Domino server.  I've followed all the examples and I'm
now stuck with an UnsatisfiedLinkError: no lsxbe in
java.library.path

I believe lsxbe is referring to liblsxbe.so which is
in a directory that is included in my PATH variable.
I'm not sure that the problem is with my Tomcat
config, but it sure seems like Tomcat can find this
.so file.  How do I get Tomcat to see it, or how can I
confirm that it's not a Tomcat issue?

I'm using jdk1.4.0 with Tomcat 4.0.6 on a Red Hat 7.3
machine.  The Domino version is 6.0 and is on the same
machine as Tomcat.

Thanks in advance!