tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "SebastiĆ£o Carlos Santos" <scarlosan...@bol.com.br>
Subject RE: Tomcat and Apache
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 16:51:49 GMT
The configuration of the virtual host in the Apache is striped below, in extracted fragment
of the file httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost www.admged.ufu.br>
    ServerAdmin ciadd@ufu.br
    DocumentRoot /web/admged
    ServerName admged.ufu.br
    ServerAlias www.admged.ufu.br
    ErrorLog /web/admged/log/apache_error_log
    CustomLog /web/admged/log/apache_access_log
    JkMount /test ajp13
    JkMount /test/* ajp13
</VirtualHost>

Since then they follow my questions, I have faith that even certain point, very basic:

1 - I have the configuration of the virtual host www.admged.ufu.br in the Apache. Is it necessary
to do the configuration of the virtual host www.admged.ufu.br in the file of configuration
of Tomcat, and will I use the two (Apache + Tomcat) in an integrated way?

2 - Below it is the listing of my tree of directories that will store the test pages. I want
that all my files jsp under / web/admged are interpreted as files jsp by the server. Like
this being, as it should be my JKMount in the Apache?

admged@admged:~ > tree /web/
/web/
|-- WEB-INF
|   `-- classes
`-- admged
    |-- WEB-INF
    |   `-- classes
    |-- index.jsp
    `-- log
        |-- apache_access_log
        `-- apache_error_log

6 directories, 3 files

If they could send in some way some example file or a documentation that it shows in a clear
way as proceeding with the configuration I will be very thankful.
I thank the released help once again.