tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "SebastiĆ£o Carlos Santos" <scarlosan...@bol.com.br>
Subject Tomcat and Apache
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 22:54:53 GMT
Recently I installed a server web for tests with the tomcat instead of Resin
of the
CAUCHO, server this now used by us. I am using the Apache 1.3.27,
tomcat 4.1.18, both integrated by mod_jk.so, as demonstrated in details in
http://www.galatea.com/flashguides/apache-tomcat-4-unix.xml.
I concluded the whole installation process and I tested her. Seemingly
everything perfectly works with the Apache working in the port 80 and the
tomcat in the 8080.
I defined my virtual host in the Apache and I tested.
I would like to know how to proceed for when opening a file. jsp in my
Apache server,
the same redirects it for the tomcat.
Now I am testing with a simple file, called index.jsp with the following
code:
<% out.println ("This and a test");%>
When I call the url www.admged.ufu.br receive <% out.println ("This and a
test");%> exhibited in the browser, what denotes that the Apache is not
redirecting it . jsp for the tomcat.
Some suggestion of how to proceed to configure?
I thank any help.