tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Meeraj Kunnumpurath <>
Subject Announcement JBoss Handbook
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 12:06:11 GMT

I am pleased to announce the availability of the book "JBoss 3.0 Deployment and Administration
Handbook". The book provides a comprehensive coverage of the JBoss 3.0 server, focusing on

-JBoss architecture
-Deploying and configuring EJBs, web applications, EAR files, JCA resource adapters, JMX MBeans
etc on JBoss
-JBoss CMP 2.0 features
-JBoss clustering
-Configuring JMS and JCA
-Configuring security, logging, JavaMail
-JBoss custom features like scheduling
-Administration and monitoring of the server.

The book will be a valuable resource for anyone using JBoss in production and development.The
book is published by WROX Press and is available on Amazon,
Let me also take this opportunity to express my immense gratitude to all the JBoss developers
who have made this book possible.

Do you Yahoo!?