tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Meeraj Kunnumpurath <mkunnumpur...@yahoo.com>
Subject Announcement JBoss Handbook
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 12:06:11 GMT

Hi,

I am pleased to announce the availability of the book "JBoss 3.0 Deployment and Administration
Handbook". The book provides a comprehensive coverage of the JBoss 3.0 server, focusing on

-JBoss architecture
-Deploying and configuring EJBs, web applications, EAR files, JCA resource adapters, JMX MBeans
etc on JBoss
-JBoss CMP 2.0 features
-JBoss clustering
-Configuring JMS and JCA
-Configuring security, logging, JavaMail
-JBoss custom features like scheduling
-Administration and monitoring of the server.

The book will be a valuable resource for anyone using JBoss in production and development.The
book is published by WROX Press and is available on Amazon,

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1861008120/qid=1041628886/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/104-6889188-8834314?v=glance&s=books&n=507846
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1861008120/ref=sr_aps_books_1_2/202-8726219-5121433
Let me also take this opportunity to express my immense gratitude to all the JBoss developers
who have made this book possible.

Thanks