tomcat-users mailing list archives

From klavs klavsen>
Subject SOLVED: - whats up?
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:45:34 GMT
On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 12:41, Jon Wingfield wrote:
> Just a thought. Have you set your CATALINA_TMPDIR environment variable?
> Its default value is $CATALINA_BASE/temp which doesn't exist by default ;)
And a VERY GOOD thought at that :)

That was the problem. Perhaps you should think about making the temp dir
as default - or atleast write in the docs (is it there - and I just
missed it?) - I know it's not in the Quick Start part - which I think it
should be.

Thank you very much everyone, for all your help.
Klavs Klavsen

--------------| This mail has been sent to you by: |------------
              Klavs Klavsen - Open Source Consultant

    Get PGP key from - Key ID: 0x586D5BCA
Fingerprint = 2873 188C 968E 600D D8F8  B8DA 3D3A 0B79 7E06 3C62
Open Source Software - Sometimes you get more than you paid for.
                                                 -- unknown

View raw message