tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ed Robbins ...@erobbins.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Hosts
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 02:33:16 GMT
If your getting these in your apache logs then you don't have Apache
configured to call Tomcat.  Apache has to configured so that when it
sees a URL ending in /examples that it passes it along to Tomcat.  For
instance, using mod_jk with ajp13 the following would do it:

JkMount /examples/* ajp13

This of course would be under the virtual host section for mysite.com

So you may have something like:

<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80>
  DocumentRoot /home/httpd/htdocs/mysite
  ServerName mysite.com