tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Zsolt Koppany <>
Subject WebDav Problems
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2003 09:50:17 GMT

I use tomcat-4.1.18 and have the following problems with webdav. The
Windows Client (webdav folder) does not show the modification dates of
the files neither over the list nor for properties (I'm not sure whether
thats called properties because I use German Windows, but I mean
selecting a file and right mouse and the last menu entry to get info
about file such last modified size etc.). This happens with tomcat after
downloading and installation, thus we have done NO modification on
How can I get the date listed?

The second problem is that webdav does not work correctly (it gets
problems with directory names) when I change its url mapping. We have to
do that because we want to integrate webdav into our application. The
problems occur with the original tomcat-4.1.18 after modifying the url
Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Modified web.xml

Original web.xml:
Intland GmbH
Schulze-Delitzsch-Str. 16
70565 Stuttgart
Tel: +49-711-7221873 Fax: +49-1212-5168-29527

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message