tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Felipe Schnack <feli...@ritterdosreis.br>
Subject Re: [OT] Charting Libraries
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:12:31 GMT
  Take a look at JFreeChart, fast and simple, I'm using it and I like...
  Well, JFreeChart generates java.awt.BufferedImages, so you can easily
write an Servlet that returns this directly to the client browser...
  Sorry, I don't remember the link to its homepage, but you know...
Google is our best fried :-)

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 14:09, Wagoner, Mark wrote:
> I am looking into the ability to add charting capabilities to our intranet
> app and was wondering if anyone else has experience with any of the
> available packages.
>
> One of the requirements is, of course, that I can create the graphs in
> Tomcat and send the results to a browser, and I would prefer something open
> source.  This has narrowed my choices to jChart or JFreeChart.  Has anyone
> worked with either of these?  Also, does anyone know of any I may have
> missed?
>
> Thanks for any info.
>
> --

Felipe Schnack