tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bill <bhal...@collaborativefusion.com>
Subject Re: Installation woes
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 17:17:37 GMT
Nathan

Forgive me if I misunderstood, but it seems you believe this variable
exists in the OS without creating it.  I cant speak with 100% accuracy
as to winXP, but in previous versions of windoze, you create the
variable, it doesnt exist until you do.  Go back to sys
props-->advanced-->env variables and there should be a place for adding
new env variables.