tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jared Walker <jwal...@clickfind.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Distrobution Bundle
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:37:10 GMT
All,

	The problem is missing or unparsable XML files, the error messages
vary.  I know that the LE version does have all the goodies, but I do
have JDK 1.4 and we are using crimson as a parser because xerces has
issues with our xml.  I accidentally added the xercers parse for a
while... then I deleted those jars, and now I have problems modifying
our XMl files.  I was just wondering if there was something else missing
seeing as how I am stumped.

The previous version of tomcat we were using was 4.0.1.

thanks,
-Jared