tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Urban" <jur...@parkcitysolutions.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Charting Libraries
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:23:35 GMT
We have used jCharts (http://jcharts.sourceforge.net/). It's designed to
work in a servlet and JSP environment.  The doc even includes how to set up
the samples to run with Tomcat.  We are quite pleased with this package.
It's easy to use and the author was quick to resolve issues.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Wagoner, Mark [mailto:MWagoner@wild-flavors.com]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 10:09 AM
To: Tomcat User List (E-mail)
Subject: [OT] Charting Libraries

I am looking into the ability to add charting capabilities to our intranet
app and was wondering if anyone else has experience with any of the
available packages.

One of the requirements is, of course, that I can create the graphs in
Tomcat and send the results to a browser, and I would prefer something open
source.  This has narrowed my choices to jChart or JFreeChart.  Has anyone
worked with either of these?  Also, does anyone know of any I may have
missed?

Thanks for any info.