tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Will Hartung" <wi...@msoft.com>
Subject Re: new web application - inconsistent resource not found
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:55:01 GMT

Are you just directly playing with the directory, or are you closely
following the WAR structure for you apps (with WEB-INF, web.xml, et al)?

Without more detail it is hard to say, but I would ensure that your app
followings the WAR structure first, and then start from there to debug it.

Regards,

Will Hartung
(willh@msoft.com)