tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Will Hartung" <>
Subject Re: new web application - inconsistent resource not found
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:55:01 GMT

Are you just directly playing with the directory, or are you closely
following the WAR structure for you apps (with WEB-INF, web.xml, et al)?

Without more detail it is hard to say, but I would ensure that your app
followings the WAR structure first, and then start from there to debug it.

Will Hartung

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message