tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Will Hartung" <wi...@msoft.com>
Subject Re: Simulating a browser session
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:20:20 GMT

It's like wget, a command line http client.

Another thing to look at is perhaps tweaking the log files on the host (for
apache, that would be access.log) to try and get request information out of
it.

But, either way, get the request details nailed down and the rest falls in
place.

Regards,

Will Hartung
(willh@msoft.com)