tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Will Hartung" <wi...@msoft.com>
Subject Re: servlets
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 00:43:54 GMT

Yeah, this is kind of one of those "Duh!" events. *Head slap*

OF COURSE it doesn't create another instance, it doesn't need to!

In SingleThreadModel, the goal is that you don't have multiple threads
hitting the same servlet simultaneously, so you can end up with multiple
instances each servicing a distinct request.

AHA and all that...

Regards,

Will Hartung
(willh@msoft.com)