tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "tomcat guy" <tom...@corridortechnology.com>
Subject Re: virtualHost + jk2
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:42:13 GMT
How do you define the virtual hosts with jk2?
Below is the httpd.conf for the Apache2 side (copied from previous
connection - jk) .
What do I change, add or delete?
I commented out the jk(s) and I get a Forbidden page saying "you don't have
permission to access" ......

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerName www.qualitycompany.com
    ServerAlias qualitycompany.com
    DocumentRoot /apache/Tomcat4.1/QV
    JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
    JkMount /servlet/* ajp13
    ErrorLog logs/qualitycompany.com-error_log
    CustomLog logs/qualitycompany.com-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

# <!-- !!! added workers file for apache tomcat integration  -->
JkWorkersFile "c:\Apache\Tomcat4.1\conf\jk\workers.properties"
JkLogFile "c:\Apache\Tomcat4.1\logs\mod_jk.log"
Include c:/Apache/Tomcat4.1/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf

Do I need to modify anything for server.xml?