tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Toshiyuki Kimura" <kimura...@nttdata.co.jp>
Subject RE: Sessions for axis and tomcat.
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 12:23:52 GMT
Hi Eriam,

> For example if I add an object in the axis session it will *not* be in
> the HttpSession right ?

  I think this is right.  The current axis session is implemented
as a Hashtable on the AXIS runtime instance, and also the life cycle
of the session object is the same as a http connection except the
testing server (SimpleAxisServer).

Regards,

  Toshiyuki Kimura <kimuratsy@nttdata.co.jp>
  R&D Headquarters