tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Warwick" <r.warw...@cergis.com>
Subject Tomcat and IIS configuration problem
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 10:33:33 GMT
I'm trying to configure IIS 6.0 with Tomcat server 4.x (also tried with IIS 5.0) Essentially
the isapi_redirector.dll (recent build) does listen on port 8009 but if I try to browse to
a .jsp page then I get back error 404 (page cannot be found). The log file pertinent to Tomcat
is not being created. Examination of the IIS log would indicate that the DLL is not picking
up on what should be a page redirection. I used this article http://www.onjava.com/lpt/a/2829
primarily.

I very much appreciate any help on what the problem may be.