tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lindomar" <lindomar.si...@bol.com.br>
Subject Logs - Logger
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:23:07 GMT
Well, here i´m again...

How was explain to me, and i see after on tomcat's docs,  if i want to save all my System.out.println
on log file, is necessary i place on server.xml, as following:

<Context ...

<!-- don't work this two lines-->
<Logger className="org.apache.catalina.logger.SystemErrLogger"/>
<Logger className="org.apache.catalina.logger.SystemOutLogger"/>
<!-- here is ok -->
<Logger className="org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger" debug="0" .../>

</context>

But i see nothing on logs that contains what i see on DOS Prompt (the System.out.println).

I read this link, but what i found, was what you said.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/logger.html

Has anyone more any idea?

Thanks again!