tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Orriss Jr" <d...@davenet.net>
Subject Re: OK.. what did I do wrong...
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 01:21:08 GMT
Ah.. I get it..  There *is* no MBeanServer implementation when you use the
Ajp13Connector.

Do you have a link that shows how to switch to using the CoyoteConnector
with JK, since apparently JK2 is still not ready for production...?

And thanks, John.  Happy New Year.

On Wednesday, January 01, 2003 4:31 PM,
Turner, John <JTurner@AAS.com> wrote:

> If you're using Ajp13Connector, comment out (disable) the lines in
> server.xml having to do with MBeans.
>
> Or, leave the MBeans lines alone, and use CoyoteConnector which is fine
for
> JK or JK2.
>
> John

org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.createMBeans(ServerLifecy
> cleListener.java:369)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.createMBeans(ServerLifecy
> cleListener.java:777)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.createMBeans(ServerLifecy
> cleListener.java:751)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.createMBeans(ServerLifecy
> cleListener.java:339)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.lifecycleEvent(ServerLife
> cycleListener.java:206)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSuppor