tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "chris schild" <tom...@corridortechnology.com>
Subject Re: Apache2 + jk2 + tomcat + mod_jk2...
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:53:31 GMT
Also, I am not getting the mod_jk2.conf created in tomcat4.1/conf/auto?

Am I not defining something in httpd.conf?  I have searched the docs and
archives and nothing is saying much.

If there were a good up-to-date reference book out there, I'd buy it!!!  But
then of course it would be out-of-date by the time it hit the stands....

----- Original Message -----
From: "chris schild" <tomcat@corridortechnology.com>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 1:29 PM
Subject: Apache2 + jk2 + tomcat

John,

I have seen you refer to the url (below) several times regarding
documentation.
ftp://pokey.wr.usgs.gov/pub/rsowders/Apache2_Jk2_TC4.1.x_JSDK1.4.x.zip

I am not able to login?  Is there a user/pswd that you know of?!?  Logging
in anonymously is not working.

I'm interested to see if this can help shed some more light on my learning
and more importantly configuration.

thanks much..