tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Orriss Jr" <d...@davenet.net>
Subject OK.. what did I do wrong...
Date Wed, 01 Jan 2003 23:08:39 GMT
I'm trying to configure MOD_JK.so for Apache 2 and Tomcat 4.1.18.  Dunno how
I broke it but when I did I ended up with the following.  What haven't I
deployed?

INFO: Creating MBeanServer
ServerLifecycleListener: createMBeans: MBeanException
java.lang.Exception: ManagedBean is not found with Ajp13Connector
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.MBeanUtils.createMBean(MBeanUtils.java:224)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.createMBeans(ServerLifecy
cleListener.java:369)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.createMBeans(ServerLifecy
cleListener.java:777)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.createMBeans(ServerLifecy
cleListener.java:751)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.createMBeans(ServerLifecy
cleListener.java:339)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.lifecycleEvent(ServerLife
cycleListener.java:206)
        at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSuppor
t.java:166)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:2182)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:512)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.execute(Catalina.java:400)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.process(Catalina.java:180)
        at
)
        at
.java:25)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:203)
Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
Apache Tomcat/4.1.18

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave@davenet.net

Please email me if you want my ICQ/AIM/IM ID's.