tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "PALLUEL Sylvie" <sylvie.pall...@cnamts.fr>
Subject RE : Pb with htc behavior and Tomcat 4.0.1
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 08:28:20 GMT
I've found this message in the archives :

chris brown Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
<mailto:Tomcat%20Users%20List%22%20%3ctomcat-user%40jakarta.apache.org>
Fri Jan 11 06:12:46 2002

Got it working, thanks to a bit of hard work and the advice on this list...

In $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/web.xml, add the following mime-mapping:

  <mime-mapping>
    <extension>htc</extension>
    <mime-type>text/plain</mime-type>
  </mime-mapping>

Don't forget to restart tomcat afterwards obviously!

-Chris

And this seems to be ok !!!

Sylvie .