tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Leela Nanda" <le...@sco.com.my>
Subject tomcat-server
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 01:07:21 GMT

Dear Sir,
               I, Leelanand Reddy hereby would like to introduce myself as a Java programmer
in a software development firm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Hence I'm hereby submitting my queries for which I need a detailed explanation.

We have been developing a web based application for a reputed semi-government organization
in Malaysia. My application is to display live information on the web pages where as the live
feed is a frequent flow during day hours(from 8:30am to 6:30pm). The live information on the
web pages is displayed by "Java Swing Applets", for this currently I'm implementing the "Tomcat3.2.4".
But according to suggestion of technologists I want to buy the  "Tomcat Server"

1. So I need to know, whether "Tomcat Server" is fully compatible with   ASP or not (because
my web pages are developed in ASP)

2. Can I have a price quotation for Tomcat Sever?

3. What is the right place (vendor)in Malaysia that I can put a purchase-order for above?

4. Finally, whether the server can  serve number of users?

I'm so grateful to you if you respond for this mail.
Thanking you,

Sincerely yours,
Leelanand Reddy B