tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Khalid Hajsaleh" <khajsa...@chandleris.com>
Subject RE: jsp:useBean error
Date Sun, 30 Jan 2005 07:40:38 GMT
Hi Steve,

I solved my problem with qualifying the class fully (package.class).
what kind of problem you running to?

Khalid

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve R Burrus [mailto:burrus1@swbell.net]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 4:55 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: jsp:useBean error

Hi Khalid, I am having roughly the very same problem which u seem to be
encountering right now w. your jsp!! I have login.jsp that uses a log-in
authorization java bean to authenticate a user login!

 But, when I try to see the jsp in JBuilder 8 Enterprise, which I am
using as my Java IDE, and  using a version 4.0.6 of Tomcat to view it,
all that I have gotten has been a 505 server error!! Either any
commiseration for me OR maybe some useful help/advice?